We’re so sorry to hear we've made a mistake with your refund!
Please check whether any of these may apply to your order first:
- If you've sent back two parcels for the same order, they'll most likely be refunded at different times.
- If returned in the same parcel, don't worry - you'll be refunded in two separate transactions. Please allow 48 hours for them to both come through.
- If you paid part gift card and debit/credit card, then the refund will automatically go to the gift card first. Please use the original gift card code to redeem on your next order.
- Double check whether you used a discount code at checkout! This may be why you've not been refunded the full price.
- If you return your order, we don't refund custom charges and this will need to be requested through the delivery partner.
If you're a UK customer, we'll deduct a £2.99 fee from your refund total to cover return costs.*
If you're an International customer, return fees may vary. We offer some subsidised return fees and some self-post, depending on the country you're returning from.
*Subject to our return policy. If you've paid through Klarna, Clearpay or Zip and you've returned all the items, you'll have £2.99 left to pay (plus the original delivery fee). If you've kept some items then you'll also have the total amount for the items left to pay.
If after 48 hours your balance hasn't rectified and none of the above apply, simply click the 💬 icon which can be located at the bottom corner of the page. Make sure to have your order details at the ready.
Return / delivery fees are non refundable.
Polly the bot will be more than happy to assist you with your refund query.
Please note, return fees can vary depending on the volume of returns sent back to our warehouse. If we suspect unusual activity from your account we have the right to increase this fee. Please see Unusual Activity for further details.