We're extremely sorry if you've experienced some trouble at the payment stage. This usually happens if there is something wrong with the information provided at checkout. This could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The billing name/address doesn't match the cardholders.
- Some of the payment info is incorrect.
- You have tried to place a high volume of purchases in a short space of time.
- You have used multiple devices/emails .
- You have insufficient funds on the card you are attempting to use.
If you think that none of the above apply to you, then please try to checkout using PayPal as this is usually verified.