Returning from the UK?
You can return your parcel in a few easy steps here
- Enter your order number (it should begin with OP and end in UK)
- Enter your zip/post code or email address
- Select the item(s) you’d like to return and the reason why
- Click Proceed and select your return method. We have printer-less and collection options available!
- Enter the email address where you’d like to receive your return tracking updates
- You won’t be charged for your return at this stage. A return fee of £1.99 will be deducted from your refund once we’ve processed your order
- You can then download your QR code / label. You’ll also receive this via email. If you’ve selected a printer option, make sure to print your label
- Head to your drop-off location or await your collection
- Track your return updates via email
We’ll send you an email once your refund has been processed.
If for whatever reason you’re unable to access the portal, please get in touch by simply clicking the 💬 icon which can be found at the bottom left corner of the page. Make sure to have your details at the ready!
Polly the bot will be more than happy to assist you with your return.
If you’re returning outside of the UK, check out this article here